Any URI moms out there? I need help!

My DD was accepted for fall '09 admission to University of RI, and we're getting all the important documents together for proof of residence. One that we need is "A notarized statement from the Town Clerk indicating the original date(s) of voter registration for both parents." We registered last year, and I went to City Hall yesterday to get this statement. They didn't know what I was talking about, so I called URI admissions to tell them, and after being bounced around to different depts within the school, I have found that no one there seems to know, either!

Any of you who have kids attending URI have any trouble with this? What can I do?? It's apparently required (not just one example of many for proof of res). HELP...!!!!!!!!

LIZARD

LIZARD66

Asked by LIZARD66 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• No one knows what it is...but it's required? That makes no sense. Turn in the paperwork without it and see what happens.
    Anonymous

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2010