graduation outfit?

since ive gained weight i dont know what to wear to my sisters graduation and her party a few days later..... it is goint to be hot so i was thinking a sundress...or long shorts and a top...

any suggestions?? im a size 14, mostly in my tummy... i jsut want to look nice...

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would go for the sundress. Those always keep you cooler and often more comfident!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 2:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• but dont "bigger" girls tend to look even bigger in a dress? im going to be seeing ppl that i havent seen in 5 years and its making me a wreck!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would go in whatever you are more comfortable in. I'm a size 14 & some dresses do make me look bigger. But so do some outfits. If u you're comfy, you'll be more confident & that's what ppl will see. :c)
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 3:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i know it will be hot, but black shirt with a cute belt around it looks so elegant and makes u look thinner! but to be honest any dress that comes a little past ur knees and and u put a thin belt around ur waist it will make u look so thin!

something like this is this will give u an idea. i would check at New York & Company any of those in your malls??

http://www.couture.zappos.com/images/752/7522829/7769-870849-p.jpg

but to be honest hun dont worry i was a size 4 now a size 8-10 since birth control.. uuuugh sweetie u will look nice in no matter what. but let me know what u choose
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 3:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• thanks.. the only place that is within driving distance that has semi-nice clothes is target.... i found some great clothes online but you know how that works when you try them on!

i just cant believe i let this slip my mind!!!!!

ill deff try the belt thing, ive seen other ppl do it and they look great, but never done it myself...
    do i wear the belt at the smallest part of my waist?
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 5:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2009