What is the biggest pet peeve about relatives?

I hate it when they expect you to be the holiday/slave/cook/ for the winter.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They think their opinions are welcome and should be openly accepted...they always believe their way is the RIGHT WAY OR THE ONLY WAY!!!!! GRRR>>>>

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• you can't take them back and order new ones if you don't like them

Answer by admckenzie at 2:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• They think they can walk in my house w/o knocking, feed my child junk food, and expect me to help them out financially. I don't think so!!

Answer by vnw1405 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• When they drop over unexpected and then look around your house like you should have a four course meal set out and no folded clothes on the washer. Not a fan of the drop in.

• That they expect you to attend 8 different family gatherings on Christmas with an infant (and only 2 of which you actually WANT to attend)

Answer by katiekruschke at 2:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Lack of involvement in wanting to be apart of my life and my children

Answer by Heathercurlz at 3:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• anon 2:56, my mil did that until my son was in third grade. It was so intrusive when you feel so helpless and do not need her inspective eyes look all over the place. Those days are now over. Believe it or not she lives next door and sometimes I never see her for a long time.....

• I caught my brother going through my mail. I gave him a look that said try that again and see what you get.

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009