What is the stupidest/ off the wall thing your SO has said?! lol

I got permanent marker on my finger earlier and it reminded me of a funny story about DH. We were making bottles to send to the daycare and I was complaining about the fact that the permanent markers in our house all wash off after a couple of days of washing. Well, hubby looks at me and says, "well, it's permanent markers and they are supposed to wash off eventually." Yup! Seriously! Did you know permanent markers are supposed to wash off?! lol What is something that your DH/ SO said that made you say "WHAT?!"

mommystiebler

Asked by mommystiebler at 2:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• annon your a bitch plain and simple....You must have no life. You're a sad pathetic excuse for a human being. I can tell you're a SAHM....
    you annon must be a lazy ass type of sahm who has nothing better to do than trash talk strangers......

OP...Shouldn't they call them Semi permanent markers then lol wonder what we can do about that marketing lie lol

Hmm when he had taken baby shift he asked one night after a rough night , ,,,,,, were wipes for baby and baby wipes same thing I had a new pack and a reusable bow marked differently.... I told him It was bed time for him...
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 3:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You must have no life. You're a sad pathetic excuse for a human being. I can tell you're a SAHM.
    Anonymous

• Why would my babies go to daycare if I'm a SAHM?! This is the just for fun section, so if it's not funny to you move on!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 2:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009