What are your "little quirks" ? Mine are i hate to be poked, I don't like anyone messing with my feet (except for a pedicure), I do not like taking a bath right after any one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't like complete strangers standing RIGHT BEHIND me in line. At dinner, say for example we're having chicken, mashed potatoes, & a vegetable. I have to eat one thing at a time, I don't mix it. I do the same with soup too. I eat the carrots first, then the other vegetables, then whatever meat, & then the broth. Yes, Hamburger Helper is the same way. I eat the hamburger first then the noodles. I don't take a bite of anything off my plate until I've decided which one I'm going to eat first, because if I take that bite, I'm committed to eating that portion first. I know, I know, I am WIERD!!!! But that's ok, I like me just the way I am.
    JLee07

Answer by JLee07 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i HATE having my hair played with, people calling my house late, and when my fiance tries to argue with me about something that i'm absolutely POSITIVE that i'm right about! lol
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 2:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• People getting to close to me.It makes me feel claustrophobic.
    Anonymous

• I hate it when people touch my face! My mom was the same way!! Even when my baby touches my face, I don't like it...weird...

I hate it when people say "maybe" when we're trying to make plans. Either YES or NO please!! I don't like uncertaintly!!

I don't like people calling me period!! I hate telephones!! Email or text me...it's such a waste of time to talk on the phone (for me)!

Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I hate it when I am taking a bath and for my face to get wet. (I wash my face once I am out of the tub)

I hate it when someone is smacking bubblegum. (Just wanna reach over there and smack them)

For my dh or any man in general to leave the toilet seat up.

Oh I so could keep going.

lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 3:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I hate it when ppl stop by unannounced and they stay forever

PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 3:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I do not like to have my face, ears, or neck touched.

I hate, hate, hate having my feet tickled.

I can't stand the sound of a phone ringing and just have kind of a phone phobia in general... I'll get really anxious just calling my best friend or parents. I prefer people to call me.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I use to think my moma was so weird always talking about people who pop chewing gum, it would send her through the roof. Now low and behold guess who is the same way! ( lol)
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I hate it when people cut their toe nails in front of me, ewww, it makes me sick.
    also hate when church people come to my door, if i want to learn about their religion then I'd ask.
    bad spelling bothers me, people flossing their teeth in front of me- all kinds of stuff bothers me. Didn't realize it until you asked this question though.
    casd

Answer by casd at 3:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009