Is there a computer program i can get to download on my home computer?

I am looking for a program (a good one) that i can buy to download on my home computer to make things like party invitations and stuff. Do you know what any are called and what stores i can get them at. Our little crappy walmart didn't have anything. I want it to make really cute invitations for my daughters birthday, and fro gatherings that we have on holidays. I have heard of a program called microsoft picture it but i don't know if that is really what i am looking for. I don't have internet at home so i would need to get a disk to download it from. Anyone know of any program?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you want pre-made graphics or do you want a program to edit your own prints and add them? Try AmericanGreetings.com for pre made cards that you can edit It is a yearly substription fee. Arcsoft.com. hasmany graphic software programs. I love them. You can even find free templates at HP.com and Canon.com. You may even have basic software already on your computer in which you achieve this depending on the operating system.

Smilebox.com is wonderful for making invitations, cards and edit software. For other graphics editing download Picasa from Google. It is free and very easy to use. Good Luck!
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2009