Does anyone have

any good jokes to tell?I need a laugh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• koala hooks up with a prostitute, he brings her back to the hotel she does her thing and he goes down on her, when theyre done she asks for her money and the koala says i eat the bush and run.

Anonymous

• Horse walks into a bar... bartender says "hey pal, why the long face?"

Pirate walks into a bar and bartender says "do you know you have a parrot in your pants?" Pirate says "arrrrr, he's driving me nuts!"

Sandwich walks into a bar and says "how about a drink?" Bartender says "I'm sorry, we don't serve food here"

How do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on him!

sorry, if you don't find those funny! I love the stupid, make you shake your head jokes! lol
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• A professer gave his class an assignment, and the only reason for not finishing it would be if you were sick or a close relative died.

So this guy raised his hand and said " What about sexual exhaustion?"

The whole class burst out laughing.

After the laughter died down the professer replied " Maybe you should consider using the other hand!!!!!"
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Little Tony was 7 years old and was staying with his grandmother for a few days. He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her, 'Grandma, what's that called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?'

She was a little taken aback, but she decided to tell him the truth. 'It's called sex, darling.'

Little Tony said, 'Oh, OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, 'Grandma, it isn't called sex. It's called Bunk Beds...and Jimmy's mom wants to talk to you.'

***I had this as a journal post last week.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• so this is my husbands favorite... my wife and i recently checked in to a hotel. i said to the receptionist "i hope the porn is disabled" she said "no its regular porn you sicko!"
    Anonymous

• What's the difference between "Ohhhhh" and "Awwwww" ?
    About an inch

What's six inches long and has 2 nuts?
    An Almond Joy

What can life savers do that a man can't?
    Come in 5 different flavors.

Sorry these are the only ones I could come up with. Yet these are 3 of my favorites.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 3:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• rolling on floorGreat jokes:)

Anonymous