Too Early To Test?

Opinion ladies - AF is due tomorrow...would it benefit me to take a test today or tomorrow or should I just wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wait for like 2 weeks after ur missed period to take a test testing to soon could give u a false negative when it is really supposed to be positive
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I tested when I was 6 days late. Some tests say you might get lucky if you test early enough, depending on how high your levels of hcg are. You could take a shot at it but dont be surprised if you get a false negative. Good luck.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• It depends on the women honestly, But I would wait atleast 5 days after missed period. Most women don't have there cycle exactly on schedule every month. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2009