How many moms have had polyhydramnios during pregnancy?

I am a WAHM of 3 kids 5 and under and now 24 weeks preggo with # 4. All three of my last kids I had polyhydramnios(excess amniotic fluid), basically my kids were in swimming pools LOL. And now, my OB just told me that #4 is going in that direction too. Any other moms out there who have had this will all their pregnancies? Looking forward to hearing your experiences
www.enriched1.com ----I love my job...Helping moms to come home and stay home without selling

amynic

Asked by amynic at 2:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My sister had it with one pregnancy, and it was because the baby had an ovarian cyst. My sister needed a c/s because of the risk of cord prolapse. She is pregnant again and not having the same problem.

Ive never known anybody who had this reoccuring.
    mamalinzie

Answer by mamalinzie at 9:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2009