How can i loose weight after my delivery? Does any one know any healthy diets?

irina333

Asked by irina333 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The weight will come off without the need of a diet. Just do the stretches most pregnancy books show you can do after the birth. Don't overeat, but eat like you normally do. I had 3 kids and never dieted and always lost my pregnancy weight quickly. No diet required and I didn't actually eat healthy food back then!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Nurse and eat good-for-you foods. Drink lots of water (like I have to tell you to do that)
    :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• The South Beach Diet.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I know breastfeeding helps you loose weight and drinking tons of water!! And also eat right they have excersizes for new mother's as well!!
    ccpniowa2007

Answer by ccpniowa2007 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors
    Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains a day
    Replace meat and dairy with bean, lentils and tofu. Be sure to eat a vitamin C source with an iron source (like kale or beans) to increase the absorption of the iron.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• grapefruit
    if you drink an 8 oz glass of grapefruit juice after a meal or eat half a grapefruit it actually helps to lose weight . also cut out most carbs and you should be able to lose a decent amount of weight in a few months . that is what i did in high school to stay fit with cheer and basketball and what i am doing now to lose weight after i had my daughter
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2009