concerned about hgc

I was given a hgc blood test to make sure I was expecting..even tho I knew I was. The first number was 802 then they did it again in 2 days the number was 806. I am aware this is bad. I know all bout it trust me I have done my research. I go back for another test on monday. I just wondered if any one had similar experience..or knew any one who did. And who has heard of going full term after something like this? I am worried. We are ready for this baby..and will be devastated if I loose it. I have had no bleeding or cramping so I hear that means it could be ectopic or a blighted ovum.. like i said I have done my research!
what have you heard??

HeatherLorraine

Asked by HeatherLorraine at 3:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• looks like ur hcg levels are going up slowly but if aren't experiencing any signs of miscarrying then i would suggest take it easy stress can make u loose ur mind trust me ur hormones will get there u just need to stop worrying ur baby is fine! good luck happy 9 months!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Don't let this panic you too much. I had this problem during all three of my pregnancies that resulted in live births with healthy babies! In fact, I was told I'd had a miscarriage with #3 after weeks of HcG levels that didn't budge, and then I started to bleed. Several weeks later I was still bleeding and not feeling well and went to the emergency room to be told I had a live fetus! 7 weeks on. We had first caught the pregnancy when it was literally just a couple days on. I had a subchorionic hemorrhage, which was the reason for the bleeding. Bed rest cured that and I had a healthy baby, born at home on Halloween.

Don't put all your eggs in the HcG basket is my point.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I am in tears. I know your pain all to well. I have had two miscarriages from my expirence numbers that low is not a good thing. I pray for your sake that God blessses you with a chhild. I am 24 and have gone through this more times than I ever want anyone else to. I had to go every two days to have blood drawn to see if my hcg levels risen and the numbers dropped and then for a brief moment I seem to remember the results from two days between being close but the problem is that when your hcg levels fall they do not rise. Once they drop they are not comming back up. Your hcg count should double the number every d=two days. I do not mean to be discouraging I just had so much hope and faith in God and it killed me when reality set in. Still does just thinking about it. It is such a hard thing to go through but I promise you God will give you strength no matter what happens. God bless you I pray for the best
    hannahsothermom

Answer by hannahsothermom at 5:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My friend had a similar situation (not sure of her numbers), and she had a good pregnancy and a healthy baby. When it happened to me I did not have a happy ending. I know the wait is excrutiating. I wish you the best.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I lost the baby on 6/16..thank you guys for your answers
    HeatherLorraine

Answer by HeatherLorraine at 4:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009