Does any one know how I can get my 10 month old to sleep past 5:30.

He was sleeping until 7 now it is 5:30...what is going on?

kirkjenn

Asked by kirkjenn at 3:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What time are you putting him to bed?? And how many naps a day sre you giving him?? That would help me better in answering Thanks
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 3:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Well I can tell you that my soon to be 1 year old used to sleep until 7 like clock work until the past few months. he wanted to get up at like 6:15 which is just too early for me and him. I could tell when I went to get him he was still tired because he was cranky in the morning. So I could not figure itout forever so I thought maybe the sun coming in his room was waking him. So I did a test and put flannel sheets over his blinds just toblock out the sun before I invested in curtains just to see if it would work. Viola! It worked. he now sleeps until about 7:20. Also make sure you arenet letting him sleep too much during the day. it helped when he went from 3 naps to 2 naps a day.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 5:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009