America a Muslim nation? What do you think about this?

I'am all for diversity but......

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 3:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The answers to this should be interesting. I think the libs will have to put up or shut up on this. If America can't be a Christian nation, then it can't be a Muslim nation.
    Anonymous

• We are, in the long run?.........completely and utterly screwed.....................

I'm sorry.banging head into wall

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• America shouldn't be any Insert Your Brand of Reigion Here nation.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 3:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No. No religion should define our nation. I'm a lib.
    Anonymous

• I believe that our Christain heritage should not be forgotten or thrown aside. Many of the freedoms that make our country so great are founded on Christian principles.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• In an interview with Laura Haim on Canal Plus, a French television station, Mr. Obama noted that the United States also could be considered as “one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.” He sought to downplay the expectations of the speech, but he said he hoped the address would raise awareness about Muslims

I think raising awareness is a good thing to learn and accept another's religion or ethnicity, but I am concerned that Obama's agenda is way to far in where he is going and promoting this agenda. What are your thoughts?

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No.
    Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 3:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I totally agree with you mustbeGRACE!
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 3:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• “And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,” Mr. Obama said. “And so there’s got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.”

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Hey tyme, do you have a link? I want to read the whole speech.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009