Has anyone seen the movie "Taken"?

Liam Neeson is a great actor! I've never really watched him in much,but he did a really good job in that movie. Action from beginning to end! Hope he does more action movies, soon. I know he's not doing much right now, except, I'm sure,trying to get his family through losing his wife, Natasha Richardson so tragically.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• I've seen it. Good movie.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I seem it and lived my revenge threw it!!!!!!!!!! I was taken and escaped! I hope they rot in hell!!!!!!!!! LADIES, NEVER GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY ALONE!!!!!
    workgoat

Answer by workgoat at 3:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I loved it too. I only watched it for my husband and turned out great! I usually won't watch kidnap movies unless I know what happens so this was a huge leap of faith! lol

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I LOVED IT
    valerie0103

Answer by valerie0103 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Oh my gosh it was a great movie! It was SO nice to see something new and fresh out there. There was definitely the shock factor when he is at his old friends house having dinner!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I loved it too. They did everything we think would do to save our children. Very fantasy gratifying!!!
    Anonymous

• That movie was Awesome. It had a great story line and a lot of action. That is probably the best movie I have seen in a very long time.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I totally agree, thought it was great! I'm surprised it didn't get more media attention, at least it didn't in my area. He was amazing in Schindler's List too.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I thought it was a great movie! Scared me into NEVER going to a foreign country without an entourage,lol!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 5:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I'm usually not into those kinds of movies (some, but not many), but I absolutely loved it. My dad told me it was amazing so I had to see it :)
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 7:18 PM on Aug. 31, 2009