can anyone tell me...

Is there any way to post pics from a cell phone on here? Since I don't have internet @ home, that's how I get on here. My page is empty w/no pics of my beautiful girls! :(

bridgeh2o

Asked by bridgeh2o at 3:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I send pictures from my cell phone to my Gmail account and save them to my work computer. Then, once I upload them to my page I delete them from the computer. I don't know if there's any other way to go about it.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Thx! But that won't work 4 me either since there are no computers where I work. I know...sounds strange in this day & age, but I work w/mentally disabled adults in their home. I'll have to do that from a friends computer I guess... :c)
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 5:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Can you use a computer at a library?
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2009