What does your cervical mucus look like in late pregnancy?

I'm 35.5 weeks and I mentioned to my doctor last week that I was having a strong vaginal ordor. She asked if I was having any abnormal discharge and I said no so she told me to get some "Refresh" from the pharmacy and insert the gel. If it doesn't get better she'll swab me for infection this week but she said she thought I was just experiancing an off PH balance.

ANYWAYS...I went to put the Refresh in and I had to feel around for my vaingal entrance because my belly is so huge that's it's hard to reach down there and I didn't want to waist the gel. Well when I finally found my vaginal entrance I noticed a very small amount of sticky, gooey like CM that was greenish (really light green) and a white cloudy color.

I've had the sticky white cloudy CM before when I was practicing FAM for birth control and I know that's normal for part of my cylce but is the greenish, white cloudy stuff normal for 35 weeks pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That sounds like your mucous plug with is PERFECTLY normal at your stage of pregnancy
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• yea its cloudy...goopy......kinda like snot
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• K. Thank you!
    Anonymous

• green sounds like an infection
    Anonymous