how to get 1 year old to drink whole milk out of cup?

should i just go cold turkey. my first is 4 so i seriously have no clue how i did this with her or remember. lol please help.

HisServant4ever

Asked by HisServant4ever at 3:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 1 is kind of young to be starting on a regular cup...but if that what u want then i would try flavoring it with cholcalate or strawberry syrup. i put alot of syrup in it at first and the gradually decrease it to just enough to make the milk change colors. my ss wont drink white milk so i have to do the syrup thing with him and i give his milk just a couple drops of usally cholcalate and he is content with that
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 4:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Cool she's been on a cup since 6 months but won't drink milk from cup I'm going to try the chocolate thing I looked in my oldest daughters book and that's what I did thamks
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 9:04 AM on Jun. 5, 2009