Where can I find a supportive swimsuit?

I have an extra large chest now and I'm having a very hard time finding a one or two piece suit that does not have a halter top, or low cleavage top. The ones at Motherhood Maternity are not supportive enough and have stupid boob pads in them that show through. Right now I have a one piece plus size one I found at Target that I love, but it has a pretty long skirt on it which I don't love. I've checked JC Penny, Younkers, and Kohls. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• actually when iw as preggo...i went to walmart.
    and i found a bathing suit that was a full one piece, the bottom also had a lil skirt around it which took away from my tummy a lil..the top had no straps but was tight and it almost looked like a dress. and it covered really well and did stay up
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I found a regular swimsuit at swimsuitsforall.com a couple of years ago. It was very supportive up top and I was able to wear it during my last pregnancy.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009