Am i the only one

with lopsided boobies?My boobs look like they should be on different bodies.Even my nipples are different shapes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ones much bigger than the other but otherwise they look the same...
    Anonymous

• Mine hang crooked too... but its got something to do with one being fatter than the other. I think the bigger boob is always the one opposite of your dominant hand... you use the muscles in your chest more on your dominant side so that boob is a little smaller.

I've always wondered if an ambidextrious woman had the same problem or if hers are even.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My right one is bigger and I'm right handed....
    Anonymous

• normally the bigger one is on the same side as the hand you use, because the muscle underneath is bigger from being used all the time. I'm not sure why your nipples look different though that's a new one.
    Anonymous

• Yes and the nipple thing I blame on my children! I am naturally bigger on the right but my left for some odd reason was the chosen one for nursing 5 kids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• my left boob is bigger.. so is my left hand by just a little bit. i was born left handed i guess you could say.. but i went to catholic school and they taught me to be right handed.. so maybe the dominant hand thing isnt quite right??
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 5:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009