USO's . . . ? (Not what you might think!!)

As I was watching the History Channel today with my five year old, UFO hunters (one of our favorite shows) came on. The topic was something I have never heard of in my life.

USO's - Unidentified Submerged Objects. These are UFO - like crafts that raise up out of the water before flying off. There are speculations that these things could be linked to the happenings in the Bermuda triangle, as well as Atlantis and other paranormal activity in lakes and oceans (NOT, however, Nessie, Champ, or any other lake monster cases).

Do you think these are crafts that are alien in nature? Do you think they come from Earth's future?

By the way, if you don't believe in UFO's or life on other planets, that's cool, but I ask that you please be respectful and refrain from any bashing on this subject. Thanks! :-)

jennijune_21

Asked by jennijune_21 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What was that movie? Ah the Abyss. Makes you wonder doesn't it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Oh, yeah! I forgot about the Abyss - Awesome movie! That's pretty much the same premise. I just find the whole thing interesting. I'm not sure what to think yet, though, LOL.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think these kinds of things are government secret experiments. So many UFO's have ended up being just that...the Stealth Bomber for example.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• MTG - how right you are. Last night there was a program on area 51, and they got the first televised pictures of the base (clear pictures). There was a HUGE hanger in the middle of the area they believe houses some of the most top-secret aerial experiments. There is absolutely no reason why some of these can't be air-to-water craft.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Ya know, I don't know, but I S0ooo want one!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I totally believe in USO's and I believe in Aliens. I do know that our government has technology like saucers so for all i know it could be our own government. I think that we as a people need to study the deepest depths of our oceans before we continue to put so much money into space. There is still so much of our oceans that we have never seen. Which is kind of creepy i think.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 4:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Haha... I'm watching it, too. Did you see the show before this one about the ancient astronaut theories? That one was really interesting.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I hadn't heard of them until I opened your post (which, at first I thought had a typo in the title!). And that is odd, since I am a believer in all that stuff. I think they could be aliens. Why wouldn't they want to explore a part of our planet that we don't know much about ourselves. They can't gain that knowledge from us, since we don't know. Gotta get it from somewhere.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I've seen that show, and it's very, very interesting. I have no idea what they could be. Part of me says alien and part of me says it's some sort of cosmic reality that I can't wrap my mind around.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• interesting...
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2009