What is the last thing your toddler did that really embarrassed you ? My three year old looked at a very heavyset woman and told her "Your big". I almost passed out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• LOL! You poor thing. You're 3 year old sure likes to speak out huh?? My oldest is 2 and her daddy has taught her some choice words which she screamed out in public once. Of course I was alone with her so I looked like the evil culprit! The word was 'asshole' by the way. Nice, I know!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My son does not understand why I pee backwards. He says I should pee forwards like him. He announced it to the whole ladies restroom at Wal Mart. I heard lots of chuckles.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My daughter hasn't really done anything terribly embarrassing...she did go through this phase of loving those Scooby Doo graham cracker dog bone snacks. She used to holler at the store that she wanted dog bones. lol

My son, OTOH, since he could talk from 9 months pretty much has said a lot. LOL But the most embarrassing was when we were in line at the grocery store and he got a real excited look on his face and started yelling "Mommy Mommy Mommy"...until I asked him what and he SCREAMED at the top of his lungs "PEE COMES FROM PENISES AND POOP COMES FROM BUTTSES". Pretty funny, considering he flat out refused anything to do with the potty for another 18 months after that. LOL
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 4:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• LOL, my step daughter and I were in line at the store and the cashier had some pretty bad teeth. My 4 year old sd said LOOK AT HIS TEETH WHAT IS WRONG>>
    Anonymous

• my daughter, son and i just got off the airplane and was waiting for our stroller. i really tall, heavy set guy starting walking of the plane and she says as loud as she possibly can "Look at that very, very, very big man". I honestly thought I was going to die.
    AbigailsMom23

Answer by AbigailsMom23 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Omg have I got some stuff to tell you. Ok here it goes my son that is 5 always speaks his mind and I mean truthfully. So it was no suprise to me when my husband took my son to his grandmas house it was no exception. My son looked at everyone in the room and told one that they where fat. He told the other that they where so ugly he didn't want to look at them. And was like ewww you guys are all ugly. I mean my husband was so mad at him but i told him to just explain to him that it isn't nice to say things like that. Also my 3 year old son just recently stopped taking showers with me because the last time he did he announced in the store my mommies wewer fell off and thats why she has yucky hair it was so soso embarrassing. I have so many more stories if you guys would like to hear them. My sons are lovely at embarrassing me.
    cindylou141

Answer by cindylou141 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• lol...let me tell a couple about my dd...there is a little person who works at r local walmart. janae seen him one day and goes mommy im almost as tall as him...i wanted to die... the next week we went back and we ran inti him again and janae said mommy whats wrong with him why is he so tiny in a very loud voice. ok heres another one its not met to be racist. we live in a rural area where there isnt much ethenic diversity. so one day i take her into a local dandy and there was this very tall and big black guy.....janae eyes got huge and she loudly wisphered mommy y is his skin so black he heard and looked at her and smiled while i thought of a answer that wouldnt affend him.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 7:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My son is just starting to notice the difference between girls and boys anatomy wise so while sitting in the cart at a grocery store (i was pushing) he reached out and very loudly announced I had boobies that were soft and he didn't have boobies cause his were hard. When i frantically told him we don't say that in the grocery store he proceeded to say "its ok mommy girls have flat pee pee's and boys have pointy ones just like mommies have boobies." I have no idea how that sentence came to be in his mind but i about died when the 80 year old man walked by glaring at me.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009