HE IS A REAL ACTIVE LITTLE ONE FOR SURE!!!

I'm 25 weeks and he is moving around like crazy!!! He wakes me up all through the night! I love it!! But sometimes he gets to moving around so viciously it takes my breath away and I actually have to take a minute to regroup from getting beat up from the inside... Anyone else feel like your baby is so strong for such a little one? I weigh 156 and am carrying low and not showing toooo crazy but maybe it's just the way he's laying in there or something that makes him seem like he is trying out for the NFL... What's your fave thing about your pregnancy??

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 4:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My little girl is vicious..I'm only 23 weeks on friday..When I get ultrasounds she must get mad. She won't move for the first couple minutes and then she'll go crazy and she looks like shes trying to escape. She kicks REALLY hard all the time and I have to wonder if she's supposed to be THAT strong. I love it tho<3
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• my little girl is the same way. The only differents is that if she dont like how i sitting or standing or even sleeping she will just start kicking the h&ll out of me or she will push everything up in to my ribsand ill be 30 weeks tomarrow and this is my frist
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My baby is to the point where it is rolling around. The other night my stomach was up again my boyfriend and the baby rolled and I was like did you feel that... and he was like I thought that i felt something lol, so clueless, Anyways I complain so much about how much the baby moves and how uncomfortable it can be but the truth is, I think that I might miss it once the baby is born.
    Jessica7287

Answer by Jessica7287 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• my mom tell me all the time that she is going to know her name and no and stop befor she is born cuz im always sayinf Malaya no stop when she is pushing her feet or whatever she can up in to my ribs
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yes, my baby kicks me so much....I first felt him at 11 weeks, it got stronger at 15 weeks and he never stopped. I'm 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant, today and as of this moment...my stomach is being pushed out so much. You can feel toes/heel and see the butt stick out and some body part actually rolling around, it's crazy! I remember feeling like you too...active all day and night, sometimes he would wake me up and sometimes it was uncomfortable. It's all a good sign!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2009