i feel.. "off" what should i do

hey ladies.. in the past hour i've felt like im gonna pass out.. i cant focus on anything.. it feels like my eyes dont work.. my left arm/side feels all numb and weird i cant seem to catch my breath and all i've been doing is sitting and i can barely pick up my water bottle..

do i just need to lay down and take a nap or something or should i go to the dr/urgent care/er

i left a message at my OBGYN and im waiting for a call back.. so any ideas on what i should do would be great..

oh and im 18 weeks 3 days prego if that makes any difference.

raehope

Asked by raehope at 4:20 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mabye try to rest, and if it doesn't work go to the doctor.
    Hope you feel better good luck.
    Cassie14

Answer by Cassie14 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Definately lay down! My friends arm went all numb during her pregnancy and it turned out to be from too much acidic foods. She had felt just awful all morning before going in. Keep the phone nearby for when the obgyn calls back. Also sounds like you'll need a ride if you do need to go in, so make sure you have that set up incase the OBGYN needs you to go in right away. I hope you start feeling better.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 4:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Get to a Dr. ASAP!
    jchris

Answer by jchris at 4:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• u should wait till your ob calls u back and lay down and drink plenty of water!!
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2009