Has anyone seen "He's Just Not That Into You"

I am trying to decide if I want to rent the movie, but have not heard anything good about it honestly. Did you see it and feel the same, was it kind of a waste of your time?

MansfieldMomma

Asked by MansfieldMomma at 4:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes! You should rent it!! I loved it. We went to see it for our anniversary/Valentine's date.

Have you seen "Love Actually"? It's my all time favorite movie and I put "HJNTIY" in the same category.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 4:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I loved it. It's good if you can relate. And what woman can't?
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Thank you! I may just have to give it chance then! :D

I have not seen "Love Actually" either...who is in that one? I may have a couple to rent I guess. LOL

misselphaba you should check out "New In Town" too! It was phenomenal! I ended up buying it!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 4:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I was wondering about "New In Town". I'll have to put it on my Netflix for this weekend.

"Love Actually" is such a good movie!! It's kind of a Christmas movie, but I watch it all the time. It has so many people in it! Kiera Knightley, Bill Nighy, COLIN FIRTH, Emma Thompson, Liam Neeson, Hugh Grant...it's so good.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 5:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I am gonna have to check out "love Actually" too then, it sounds fabulous! Thank you!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 8:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I haven't seen it yet, but I loved the book! I seriously recommend it to alllll my girlfriends, sisters and pretty much every woman I know.
    nico409ant

Answer by nico409ant at 12:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• i just rented it today!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 5, 2009