Have you taken your child(ren) to see "Up"? What did you think?

I thought it was the best Pixar movie since "Finding Nemo", which has always been one of my favorites to watch with my girls. My 2 year old even sat through the entire thing without making one peep, and we were at the drive in no less! The whole family enjoyed it and I cannot wait for it to be released on DVD!

MansfieldMomma

Asked by MansfieldMomma at 4:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• I thought it was great too! I cried within the first 20 minutes though....... i guess i did with Nemo too...lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I cried too!!!!!! I am such a sap! LOL But it was a fabulous movie! Pixar and Disney at it's best!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 4:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My hubsband's cousin took her kids. She said it's not for very young kids - hers cried, they were afraid ?). My daughter is two. Do you all think she will enjoy it?
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 5:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Please don't attack me for this but I didn't like the movie at all and my 3.5 year old was pretty afriad of it. I though it was rather depressing and not really appropriate for very young kids. I posted a similar question yesterday and was attacked by an annon for my opinion of the film thats the only reason i write so defensively.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2009