huggies little swimmers or pampers splashers?

which do you prefer?

princess021

Asked by princess021 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• huggies little swimmers, but then again i've never tried the pampers version b/c little swimmers are what i knew so thats what i got the first time i got anything and they've been great for my daughter so i see no point in switching
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think they are pretty comparable, but for some reason I always got the Huggies Lil Swimmers.
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 4:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Neither. I got a reusable bathing suit diaper.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:42 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i agree with mansfieldmomma.. they are very similiar but i always go for lil swimmers.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 4:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I need to know the same thing lol! This summer will be my 3 month old's first time in the pool. I might try Pampers since that what I use on her anyway. ;-) Huggies have always leaked for me.
    bluegirlmommy

Answer by bluegirlmommy at 4:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I use huggies..but, that's because when I bought them, we were in Indiana, and it was December...lol and they didn't have Pampers...but we would use papmers probably if I could find them...she's been on pampers since birth...
    wruss

Answer by wruss at 4:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Just because it's what seems to be more avail in the store we get the Huggies Lil Swimmers; (otherwise we use Pampers Diapers)...I wish there was a warning on the pkg that they were just for holding poo in and not to put them on until you were already AT the water!

We had about a 30 min drive to the beach and I dressed my DD who was 1 at the time all ready for the beach lil swimmer on and everything put her in the car only to get to the beach to find a soaking wet baby...yeah non-absorbent; duh mom! lol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i used to use huggies swimmers since pampers always have leaked for me. but now I use a washable swim diaper
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• lil swimmers then again i have never used the others
    MetalMomma10

Answer by MetalMomma10 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 3, 2009