could i be...

its been 4 yrs so i dont know the signs anymore...me and dh have been ttc for a year...it didnt happen last year bc of the meds i was on... so i got off the meds and my dr put me on bc for what was suppose to be a few months but i only took it one month. i ve been off bc for 2 weeks and the last few day i ve had a really upset stomach...this morning in the grocerie store when i first walked in my stomach knotted up and through out the store my stomach kept flip flopping back in forth. monday i had a clear thin mucus from down there, im suppose to ovulate friday-saturday and af is due between 18-20 of this month...with my dd i had 1 period befor i found out i was preggo...what do u guys think?

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 4:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could just be that your hormone levels are high and causing your discomfort b/c you're due to ovulate soon. It happens to me every month. But, if it's what you want, I hope you're pregnant! Good luck!
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think it is a bit too early to tell, I would just wait to see what happens and go from there. If you are late then I would take a test when that time comes.

I wish you the best...good luck!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 4:47 PM on Jun. 3, 2009