Head Start

ok i am having no luck on finding a head start program in my area. does any one know what i should look under. is there certain signs i should look for to be sure he is ready?

twadkins

Asked by twadkins at 4:46 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Have you tried calling a local school. Sometimes the head starts are through the school system. Well they are at least in my area. I am not talking about the day care ones either.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You can call the County Office of Education in your area. grannywilson
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 5:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Just about any organization in the town or county should have that information. Try the County Health, or WIC office.

I hope you find them and I hope you get very involved, they are an AWESOME organization. My oldest was in Head Start for a year and I LOVED it.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 10:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009