What is with your font size?

Are half the members of CM going blind? I notice a lot of post replies where the font has been set to like size 4 or 5! That's HUGE! And then on top of it; it's usually in some light pale color; which makes no sense to me. If you have to make it bigger to see it; you might want to use a bolder color then too...

Am I the only one who thinks these ppl could set their screen settings so the fonts they see appear larger and yet still type in a normal size so the rest of us don't have to scroll for 20 mins to get to the end of one paragraph??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I prefer to use a size 1 in a very pale gray....it is so much more appealing. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• ooook
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• haha i dont even know how to change the font size lol.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Not sure why you're rolling your eyes? Isn't this the "Just for Fun" section? Isn't this where bored ppl come to post random meaningless questions??
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean. I use 3 most of the time. And, i use dark blue, so you should have no problem seeing it. And, yes, this is where you post meaningless questions. Some anons have no sense of humor. lol

-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009