What is with your font size?

Are half the members of CM going blind? I notice a lot of post replies where the font has been set to like size 4 or 5! That's HUGE! And then on top of it; it's usually in some light pale color; which makes no sense to me. If you have to make it bigger to see it; you might want to use a bolder color then too...

Am I the only one who thinks these ppl could set their screen settings so the fonts they see appear larger and yet still type in a normal size so the rest of us don't have to scroll for 20 mins to get to the end of one paragraph??

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I prefer to use a size 1 in a very pale is so much more appealing. :)

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• eye rolling

• ooook

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• haha i dont even know how to change the font size lol.

Answer by Shelii at 5:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Not sure why you're rolling your eyes? Isn't this the "Just for Fun" section? Isn't this where bored ppl come to post random meaningless questions??

• I know what you mean. I use 3 most of the time. And, i use dark blue, so you should have no problem seeing it. And, yes, this is where you post meaningless questions. Some anons have no sense of humor. lol

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009