Travel?

Ok I'm going on a long road trip within the next couple of weeks and I would like to know how best to feed my bottle fed baby 3 months old, because where I am going I will have no running water or electrcity. I'm thinking the ready-made formula is the way to, but I have to but the nipples sperate and it's getting expensive, does anyone have any other ideas?

Ashmom09

Asked by Ashmom09 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• so you cant like wash bottle or nipples or anything like that?
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• nope :(
    Ashmom09

Answer by Ashmom09 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• hmm then that is tuff those little bottles are the only thing I can think of then, sorry, unless you bring tons of bottles
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• So what would you do if you were camping? You can't bring jugs of water or any thing like that? At least to wash with? I don't know the the situation you will be in but there's got to be a way to get, have or be near water.
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 6:54 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• How long since you stopped breastfeeding? You may have better luck relactating.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• drop in bottles, and buy WATER
    mammajulez

Answer by mammajulez at 1:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I could never breastfeed :( So she's been on bottles since she was born.....I could boil th bottles to sanitize, but that seems like a lot of work and I would be needing at least 12 bottles....ok might sound stupid but what's a DROP IN bottle? I will figuer this out.....hehe
    Ashmom09

Answer by Ashmom09 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 4, 2009

• The drop in-s you would still need heated water of course, but just throw away the liner after you use, and no messy cleanup, other then the nipple im sure.

heres a website...just get info or ask your doc!! http://www.playtexbaby.com/Products/Bottles/DropIns.aspx
    mammajulez

Answer by mammajulez at 2:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• Thank you for the help :) very much appericated
    Ashmom09

Answer by Ashmom09 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2009