~ANYONE ELSE?????~

this is my frist baby and i just one of thoes real brith videos and imscared out of my mind the day is getting closer and closer and i dont know what to do oh yea im 30 weeks tomarrow is this just me or does anyone else fell like this

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol-i did that. i was terrified. it will be ok. :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I wasnt afraid at all during my first pregnancy. I had been present in 6 labors at that point (2 of which went to c sections, 3 of which were pretty test book 16 hour labors and 1 that lasted only 2 1/2 hours) so I knew worst & best case senerios and I just wasnt scared. But I know that most woman are so no, you arent alone
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You want to really be scared? You're responsible for that baby for the next 18 years!

Childbirth is the easy part. **grin** But you are 100% normal to be scared.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I was scared too after lamaze class and watching the c-section videios and vaginal birth videos, thinking which one would be better! I was scared but knew that this baby had to come out one of those 2 ways so I just had to suck it up and kept telling myself what everyone else told me, " no matter how easy or tough it is as soon as you see that little baby you forget about all the pain & agony" I was in labor all day and not dilating past 3, finally at 10:30 pm baby's heart rate started fluctuating and so I had to have a c-section, I would do it that way all over again if I had to, eventhough I had some troubles with my incision after getting home but I lived so that's good!! Just know that those Dr.'s have done this many times over and are good at what they do, you'll be fine.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 6:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• dont worry, your doctor/midwife (whatever you choose) will take good care of you and try to keep you comfortable, and it is all very much worth it! It may seem terrible to watch, and it is painful, but its really not THAT bad.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 6:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• slynnb i havent even went to that class yet i had a link sent to me and i went to it and i told my husband that she was gonna stay in me forever and he laughed and siad y and i showed him and he pucked....lol i can just wait to see what he does at the brith of his daughter
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2009