Embarrassing moment

what can you remember being your most embarrassing moment in life.

I have many...but the most embarrassing moment was when I use to wear these boobie inserts. You know the rubber one's with the nipple and I was at a bar with some friends playing pool and it fell out in front of everyone omg! so embarrassing! lol. What was yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had gone to the aquarium store one day and was busy installing something or doing something with it, when my dog started barking. The kids were at school and DH was at work so I was all alone. I couldn't stop what I was doing right them so I hollered at the dog several times to shut up. He kept on barking, so I finally got to a place I could stop, and he'd been getting on my last nerve so I yelled, "Shut up, you little black bastard!" (He WAS a black dog!) as I was walking to the door to let him out. Just after the words left my big mouth I yanked open the back door--and there stood a black man just raising his hand to knock! I was so shocked all I could do was point to the dog and say, "I was talking to the dog, mister!" He laughed and said his wife always said the same thing to him! He was returning something my DH borrowed a day or two before. I was so embarrassed! He became a great family friend in the following years.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 5:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I was in junior high, and was having my period for the second time ever...and I put the pad in my panties upside down...and it leaked.. very very embarrasing, especially when one of the other girls in my class commented on it in front of a bunch of other people.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• It was third grade and Miss Rae was my teacher who did not like me at all. She was doing some sort of question and answer thing where us students were to raise our hands and give the answer if we were called upon. I needed to go to the girls bathroom so I raised my hand. She called on me and I asked her permission to go. She told me to wait until we were finished and then I could go. I had to go really bad and class took forever! I ended up having an accident in my seat, though. When she excused the class for lunch I was too mortified to get up and just sat there. She finally noticed me and that's when I told her what happened. She made me go into the girls bathroom and stay there until she called my mom. She made me feel like a naughty puppy. My mom came with some clean clothes, cleaned me up, kissed me & hugged me, and helped me get my lunch so I wouldn't go hungry.
    Wetting myself in class was my most emb. moment.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I was about 15 years old. We were showing Quarter Horses with the AQHA. Many of the people were quite wealthy and could do some things we couldn't. (I mean millionaire wealthy.) We showed with a family who owned a very popular shoe brand. I walked behind Mr.             thinking he was my dad and asked him for some money. This very nice man turned around smiling and asked me how much I needed. I must have been a very nice shade of red because he chuckled and tried to give me $20. I tried to thank him and say no but all that came out was some sick squeek. He never let me forget that. He always asked me if I was set for money.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• haha pagan mama that was great!! i look like a food reading this at work and laughing out loud!!

Anyways, the only really embarrassing moment I can think of right now is when I was maybe 8 or 9 and I was using the restroom at the grocery store (which was located directly in front of the registers) so I went in and started going about my business when I realized I didn't lock the door and there were no stalls. So without pulling my pants up I got up and walked to the door to lock it just as some lady opened it, exposing me with my pants down to my ankles in front of everyone in the check out line. Luckily, I don't think many people noticed! And I was young so I think I would have had the benfit of the doubt lol.
    Anonymous

• pagan mama had me laughing out loud too!

Mine has to be when I was dating this guy...we were laying on the couch my head at one end and his at the other. We had never done anything sexual before and we were starting to get into it a lil bit. He was rubbing my thighs and I was massaging 'him' with my foot. Next thing I know, and it had to be when the tv was silent, I let out the biggest fart ever! It just happened! I laughed and said OMG I am so sorry! He said that's okay, but he quit rubbing my leg and said, let's see if we can find a movie to watch.
    Anonymous

• I bled through my pad a church and left a big blood spot on a chair in the Youth room. I was like 14. I was so embarrased. My pants we're all bled through and everything. I had to go home.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• When I was in my early twenties I wentto a baby shower that was being held a this fancy mansion. The event was held on the second floor. There was a wedding reception on the 1st floor. To get to the second floor you climbed this big beautiful curved staircase. Well I had a new pair of shoes on and the soles became scuffed. A piece of the heel snagged onto the carpet of the top of the staircase. I came tumbling down head over ass and by the time I hit the bottom my dress was over my head. I landed in front of the bride and groom while they were taking some wedding pics. I stayed in the restroom until the event was over.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2009