update on the feeling "off" question.

so my dr office finally called back.. after an hour and a half.. :/.. and said everything is normal??

last time i checked your whole left side feeling numb and not being able to catch your breath while sitting and feeling like your heart is racing is NOT normal...

gaaaahhhh it was the NP that called me back.. and i've already had issues with her.. [for example looking for the babies heartbeat nowhere close to where my uterus is.]

so what should i do ladies.. continue to wait it out and feel like im dying or go into the er/urgent care just in case....

raehope

Asked by raehope at 5:32 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why wouldn't u go to the hospital? how many weeks are you?"
    Anonymous

• It sounds to me like your having hormonal surges. The racing of the heart and not being able to catch your breath is exactly what happens to me when I have a hormonal surge.

There isn't anything they can do for them and they are some what normal to pregnancy but if yoru concerned you should definately be checked out just to rule anything else out.
    Anonymous

• im 18 weeks 3 days

and is it normal for the hormonal surges to last like 3+ hours feeling like your dying lol
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 5:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• ...dudette, if you can't feel your left side, GO TO THE ER! It could be a sign of a stroke or a heart attack.. either way, not good! It could be nothing of course, but why take chances?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Go get checked out!! It's better to be safe than sorry and if you are stressed that can affect your baby too, just go in and get checked out! Update us when you get back!!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 5:49 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My hormonal surges have lasted for hours before. One time I was feeling so bad but I wanted to make dinner so I was holding on to the edge of the counters trying to cook. Next thing I knew I was waking up to my DH who came home to find me passed out on the kitchen floor with dinner burning in the pan.

I couldn't even walk the rest of the evening. DH had to carry me to bed. It happen several times and several times it lasted for hours.

I'm not saying that's for sure what it is but what your describing has happen to me several times during this pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• ok yeah i think im gonna go down to the er.. i feel "off" and i dont like that feeling
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 5:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009