At what age is it okay to start taking kids to the waterpark?

Aroudn here the parks are called Splashtown or Shliterbahn. What age is it okay to take a kid even if they can only stay in the kiddy pools?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure. We have never been to one. I suppose if I ever took my children to one, I would feel more comfortable if they knew how to swim.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• ummm isnt that what the kiddie pools are for? lol I think any age is ok, even babies, you just have to make sure you watch and let them do things that are age appropriate. My son will be an infant but we will go and I will hang out with him in the shaded areas and carry him into diff water areas so he can cool off. then he can nap in his stroller.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009