After 10 yrs of marriage, how often do you and hubby have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• We're only at year 8, but I'd say at least once a week most of the time - more if we're lucky. We have 3 kids (2 are still toddlers), so sometimes that makes it difficult.
    Anonymous

• 10 yrs here in June. 3 times a week at least....more if he is home on the weekends ;)
    Anonymous

• How often are you having sex a week? What did you expect/hope people would say?
    Anonymous

• After 12 years of marriage, we have sex about...2 to 4 times a week?? Depends. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 6:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would say usually every day. Sometimes more sometimes less.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• We hit 10 years May 1, and we manage to get it in at least twice a week, if not more often, but our kids are 7 and almost 6.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 7:51 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• We have been married nearly 11 years have been together having sex over 16 years. We have sex 5-6 times a week if not more. We have three toddlers and still manage a healthy sex life. I make my husbands lunch and leave naughty notes in it. I text him what I plan on doing to him that night. He does the same. Will leave notes that are naughty on my pillow and will email me what he is going to do to me. He has couriered sex toys to the house even and then text me to use them so I am warmed up for that night. We had sex twice today once before we worked out and at lunch with the kids napped we live 5 minutes from his office. I have plans to seduce him tonight.lol Make it fun boring sex will lead to no sex.
    Anonymous

• We're going on 10 yrs. We are very "active" still. Most nights we do have sex. What we miss through the week we make up for on the weekend.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 3:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2009