What would you think of your husband if he was like this...

He's made several "If we get a divorce..." comments like "I'd get me a woman that was nothing like you."or "I'd date around and kick them out if they started shit over what I do." etc. Referring to me being a normal wife that doesn't like being hurt and disrespected..He's also said "I'll leave, I don't want you anyway." He's called me a bitch numerous times, he's talked about how he'd get this type of woman, that type of woman, he's left me countless times then came back. He's cussed at me, griped at me, and acted like I wasn't suppose to be hurt over how he treats me. His problem with me is that I react to how he treats me. He wants me to shut up and deal with it. He criticizes how I look, how I am in bed, nothing I do is good enough. He acts like I'm a horrible wife but I'm only hurt because of all of the things he says and does to me. YES I am planning on leaving,I just want to hear your opinions for a boost.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• He doesn't respect you. You deserve better!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• you deserve the best he sounds like an a**
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 5:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• well if you are all those terrible things, how pathetic is he for being with such a wreck of a woman? lol he is full of shit and I am glad you are leaving.If I were you the next time he says"I am gonna get me a woman who..." say "could you hurry up and do that because i am bored with hearing about her, when is she showing up so I can go find a real man?"Or when he says something mean look at himand crack up in his face, say things like "Are you done yet this is so boring."then walk away.and keep walking....gl.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:41 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I'm glad to hear you are leaving him! I hope you stick to your guns and can find a new man that gives you the love and respect you deserve! & don't forget to laugh when he can't find a woman that fits into his little world. What a loser!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 5:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Leave him. He's a jerk. Noone deserves to be treated like that. When he says hes leaving I'd tell him "BYE!!!...What the h@lls taking so long?"
    Anonymous

• How old are you?
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 6:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I wouldn't be able to leave fast enough! No one deserves to be treated like that!
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• a woman never deserves to be treated or talked to that way..I mean marriages aren't perfect and sometime during your marriage you are going to say hurtful things to your partner that you're probably not going to mean, regret it and apologize for it. But when it's a constant beating up then that's when you need to make a decision about where the relationship needs to be. I know it must be hard, but do what is best for you and what will make you happy. People deserve someone who will make them happy and be their partner in life. Good luck.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Get into counseling.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Leave his ass. He need to grow up and be a real man ..Real men don't try to degrade their wife. what ever you lack he soppose to be trying to make you better not hurting you .he's a dog and there is deffinitely someone out there better for you .No woman deserves to live life like that ..
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 7:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2009