UFO Question for Everyone

Do you believe? If you do what do you think they are?

Please no bashing. I just want to see everyone's opinions.

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 5:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My opinion, is that many of the accounts are demonic. People even in biblical times had encounters with demons of physical and sexual nature, and it happens today. There are people out there that come into physical contact with demonic beings, are kidnapped by demons, sexually abused by demons etc etc. In ancient times many "aliens" where worshipped as Gods. I believe that there were ancient civilization that were vistied by flying ships and demons inside them parading to be great voyagers, because demons long to be worshiped, then envy God, they want to be Gods.
    puddleybug

Answer by puddleybug at 5:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• I believe that there are other living things on other planets, but not like green aliens.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• If God had created other beings I think He would have told us. 9 times out of 10 these things turn out to be either man made objects that are burning up as they re-enter earths atmosphere,  space debris  that is burning up, or reflections.  I think people have more imagination than they need.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:04 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think if they were real, we would have seen one, or discovered a dead one on a planet.
    And people see all these UFO's, but how come we have never seen any alien flying them? or shot one down?
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• HAHAHA that's funny teamquinn, cuz I believe in the possibility of alien life, but my imagination cannot stretch to cover an almighty god...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I believe in UFO's, Ghosts, and alot of cryptozoology (sp?) stuff (mermaids, sea serpents). I also believe in life beyond this planet. And I don't god would have told us about them because he knew we wouldn't be able to understand why, if he loved us so much, he would put beings on another planet. Or, from the evolution standpoint, it is perfectly possible for another plante to evolve life, just like ours did.
    I will admit that some things people think are UFO's are not, but there have been somethings that I have seen myself and seen from others (videos and pics) that I can't explain.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I believe! I pretty sure I saw one when I was about 4 years old. It was late at night, my whole neighborhood was outside looking at this thing. It as circle shaped and it spun in one spot in the sky. It had lights on it and it was making a funny noise. I wasn't sure of my memory but my Aunt was telling the story the other day and it was exactly as a remembered. I know it sounds crazy, but I swear on my daughter life! Im not saying it was Aliens but it was in the sky, at night,with lights on it,making a wierd noise, and nobody knew what it was called! lol So if that sounds like a UFO to you, you said it not me!
    vano0528

Answer by vano0528 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I believe in them. My grandfather and his father saw one when my grandfather was a child. One followed my mom home one night when she was a teen.

I know that Contact was just a movie, but one of lines in the movie pretty much sums up my thoughts: "The Universe is a pretty big place, it’s bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it’s just us, seems like an awful waste of space."
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yes, beings from other inhabited planets.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think that ANYTHING is possible...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009