ugg, wearing a bathing suit

I want to take my dd to the pool, or park but me 30 weeks prego and in a bathing suit, not appealing. not only am i huge, but i am self concious about a few stretch marks, they are mostly on the inside thigh, and not really noticible , but they still may be seen a little. Plus my legs are kind of scared up in places from mosquito bites that i so childishly scratched. Any ideas on how to camoflage them and get and ones that are still there clearing up? What about getting a spray tan or the instant tanning lotion. Is that safe to use if pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hate my legs so I wear guys swim trunks, like the surfer kind. It doesnt look bad and I just wear a bikini top with it. If you are uncomfortable then you could wear a tank top over it.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Baby oil works well for tanning but be careful don let yourself get too hot. I got too hot wile I was pregnant and got a nose bleed and very dehidrated :( Be careful. My suggestion would be to not worry about how you lok who cares your going out to have a good time dont worry aout how you look, theres always someone prittier or skinnier just have a good time, wear whats confortable. Thats what I do and believe me my body is not perfect and 9 times out of ten noboty even notices the stretch marks or scars. Good luck and have fun
    HeidilovesNyla

Answer by HeidilovesNyla at 6:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• get a one piece and a long wraparound sarong for your legs when you're out of the water
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• oh sarongs are awesome. i also use the jergans natural glow lotion on my legs since they are so pastey and it just helps you tan a little tiny bit faster. most tanning lotions like that are just a stain on your skin, they dont penetrate, but it never hurts to ask your dr!
    Anonymous