20 weeks

Check out my pic..... Silly me for asking, lol. But do I look big for 20 weeks. I know that people say that with each pregnancy you often get bigger and bigger....well I think I believe it because I was not this big with my boys at 20 weeks.

Asked by DYMOND24 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No I think you look fine. If your doc has not said anything then I wouldnt worry about it. Maybe this baby is just bigger :0 be happy that its healthy, and growing. You look great

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• being big is a good thing, it means the baby is growing and healthy. I delivered my baby at 20 wks stillborn and no one could even tell i was pregnant, i wasnt showing at all. Don't worry unless your doctor tells you to worry. :)

Answer by Ginanne at 6:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• everyones different, i'm at 17 weeks and just starting to bump. if in three weeks my belly got as big as in that picture i'd be amazed.

Answer by staciandababy at 6:45 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• sport that big, beautiful belly!!!
    I ♥ baby bellys!

Answer by judith_visco at 6:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Your belly looks perfectly normal to me, not too big, not too small. There is so much variation between moms and pregnancies. I am 21 weeks now and barely showing at all, I can only wish I had your cute baby bump!

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:14 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You're baby is nice and healthy. I think you look great, growing at the right rate. Take a look at my belly! We're about the same.

Congrats to you on your pregnancy!

Answer by Sillylins at 12:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2009