Why is it okay to have an abortion, but not okay to forward face a child in their car seat until they're 20 lbs AND 1 yr old (sometimes older and bigger)?

I just don't get it. Both are harming your child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• those things are completely unrelated. to compare them is a joke.
    casd

Answer by casd at 6:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Why do some people want lemons in their water and some people want limes in their water? It's alll water and they are both citrus!
    Duh.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 6:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Because its all in perspective. People view the world at different angles based on their own experiences and upbringing. Also people make decisions based on whats best for them, whether out of deep thought or complete selfishness, its still their choice. I personally wouldnt do either one, but I cant tell another mom not to. I might warn her of the consequences, but in the end, its not my job to decide whats right and wrong for that mother. Of course in a perfect world, all would be well and good with everyone and there wouldnt ever be anything but good things, so......
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• that's a stupid comparison.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 6:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Something the size of a fly is a child. Its a child from conception. But this question is weird, two totally different things.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• ouch anon, you seriously don't think it's a child? It has a heart beat, it is living!
    Anonymous

• I don't see how they're different. So it's okay to kill your child if it's still inside of you, but it's not okay to put your child in a harmful environment when they are outside of you? I just don't get it.
    Anonymous

• a rat has a heart beat too, is that a child?
    Anonymous

• I'd probably have more sympathy for a rat that something the size of a small bug.
    Anonymous

• My friend put her daughter in a forward car seat when she was 18 pounds, I dont think its that big of a deal. I know that doesnt answer your question and those moms are MEAN!! Why dont you guys be quiet. She was just comparing you dont have to be so rude to her. Everyone has asked a dumb uestion so stop it. And I dont like abortion by the way.
    HeidilovesNyla

Answer by HeidilovesNyla at 6:23 PM on Jun. 3, 2009