OMG-this is embarrassing but i have to see if it ever happened to anyone else...

so my hubby was in tx for school for the airforce. it was our anniversary weekend and i got my inlaws to watch the baby and i flew out to see him. (it was our 1 year wedding anniversary and my first time flying) since i was going to see my hubby, i took some things i felt we may need while i was there...lol. well i go through security before my bags were checked and my stuff goes through the detector thing. all of a sudden im pulled to the side and my bags are being searched. i wanted to die! has that ever happened to anyone else?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's a great story!! Love it. Hope you and your hubby had a great Anniversary with or without your "items" he he.
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 6:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• haha..no sorry..but funny story!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• do your dildos look like bombs? :( that's awful.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:25 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• lol-this was a year ago this past feb. maybe they look like tiny torpedos and that causes a flying risk. yes i was searched going to see him and coming home.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• They searched our bags in Cancun before we boarded our plane back to the US. It was our honeymoon, and I did not enjoy them sticking their hands in my bag and touching my lingerie. Plus they did it out in the open where everyone could see. I was boiling mad by the time they were done. It can be very embarrassing.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• to make matters worse, my things were pulled out and laid on a table. i havent flown since. lmao
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i was trying not to offend anyone by saying that i took vibrators. but if you want to be like that then thats fine. go ahead and be rude-its the week before my period and im a little b****y except i wont hide behind the anon button. lets see who will win.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yes, I did it ONCE. Yes I'm posting anon because I was sooooooooooo embarrassed. A security guard in the San Diego Airpot held it up and it felt like every eye in the place turned to me. I turned beet red and a bunch of people started laughing. Forever since I have made sure to put those items in CHECKED luggage.
    Anonymous