ladies please help me a need peace of mind!

I went to get an ultrasound today Im 21 weeks pregnant I found out its a girl ! I was so happy than hrs later I got a call from my dr saying she got my ultrasound report and needs to see me asap..she said I have 2 blood vessel umbilical cord instead of three..and also I have something called (Choroid Plexus Cyst) has either ever happen to you or someone you know please I'm really worried any information will help I have a dr appt tomorrow thank you

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• google those terms and see what comes up, i've never had either, congratulations and i'm so sorry there's complications right now.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• they want you to have the three main arteries on the cord because it lowers the chance of a miscarrage- chances are your going on bed rest mama-
    I hope your man has a good job!
    Anonymous