• In the Spotlight:

my sons father has him usly every friday till saturday morning and i have my son all the other times and my ex acts like hes bugged that he has to take him some times what should i do and he trys to boss me around when it comes to my son my son lives with me

stressed

Tylersmom242002

Asked by Tylersmom242002 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You are both his parents, and should share equally in decisions. Before you decided to have a child, I am sure that you discussed how you would raise that child; revisit those discussions.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I went through the same thing... it sucks... when my DD was about 4mo old was when my ex decided to have anything to do with her. Then he'd call and say he was going to come get her and never show... or call last minute and say something came up... my bad was taking him back and getting pregnant again... at least now he's gotten a piece of what fatherhood is like and takes Kayla on a regular basis and we are talking about visitations with Trinity when she is born... I know it's hard. Sit him down and talk to him about your concerns... or is he so stubborn that he wouldn't listen? Email me if you need to talk, trust me, I could tell you stories that would make your blood boil!!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 2:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2009