taking charge of your fertility ;;;; the book

im not trying to get pregnant by any means. lol i have one child right now and im waiting for a little while for the next.. BUT when i was trying this book Taking charge of your fertility helped me so much that now im a proud mom.. anyone try this book or heard of it or read it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes - have it and love it! I highly recommend it to any woman - whether trying to conceive or trying to prevent.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i just picked it up from the library yesterday to check it out....i hear good things about it all the time
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• im going to get this book,..im trying to conceive soon and ive heard amazing things about it..
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• yep. I use the software though that goes along with it for my charting. It has been very useful.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 10:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2009