Help with games for my son's 2nd birthday party

I have pin the number on the train and regular pin the tail on the donkey...2 different games one for girls and one for boys...also might do musical chairs a few different times. I need at least 2 more games that I can't think of. Can you guys help me out please??
thanks

stummegirl

Asked by stummegirl at 6:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You didn't say what theme you are using. Hide a toy or a birthday themed item (i.e. frog) and have the kids find it. Do a "cake walk" (without the cake) where you put circles on the floor, play music , stop and whoever is on the colored circle or numbered circle wins. Have them dance when the music starts and "freeze' when the music stops.  See the themes/games/gifts/favors here http://www.cjkidz.com/Birthday%20Resource%20Page.html    Frogs would be good for a 2 year old party (could even play leap frog).

momjs

Answer by momjs at 6:43 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Thanks, Sorry, It's Thomas the Train birthday party.
    stummegirl

Answer by stummegirl at 6:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2009