i think i lost it... :(

I went to the ER last night because i was having very bad cramping, thet told me through ultrasound that im about five weeks, there was no heart beat they told me not to worry about that because the baby just might not have one yet. Than they tell me my Beta quan. levels were 1311 which idk if thats bad or not all dr's tell me is its sorta low. But i mean what does that mean??? im not bleeding, still cramping a little. I just dont know what to think anymore,.... advice anyone????

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you would have lost the baby the doc would have seen that right away and did something about it. you cant have a baby inside of you that is not alive, that will harm you.
    Anonymous

• I went to the ER too at about 4 weeks due to cramping and bleeding( i have had a miscarriage before), unlike you the ER doctor told me I was miscarrying..no heart beat and no visible sack when they did the ultrasound. I was also told my hormone levels were low. Long story short after a few weeks of waiting to miscarry I went to my ob they did another hormone test and turns out I was still pregnant. Hang in there it might just be that you're not quite as long as you think you are.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• same thing happened to me- my numbers were low, they didnt double every 48 hours like they are supposed to and he had no heart bead no fetal pole and no yoke sac.... a week in a half later his heart beat was there strong as ever along with his fetal pole and yokes! LOL
    Im 28 weeks and things are FINE.
    cramping in early pregnancy is SOOO normal its not funny, dont stress because it stresses out your little peanut.
    Your gonna be fine mama, so is that baby!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:56 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I had LOTS of cramping in my first trimester and even had some bleeding. I'm now 35 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy!

You can find the charts on line for levels. The main thing to be concerned with is you HCG levels and whether or not they are doubling every 48 to 72 hours.
    Anonymous

• thanks i really hope so.... my OB is saying that conception happened but the baby probably isnt developing.... The yoke sake was visible,..... so idk they told me i had a threatend miscarriage.......
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry, I hope nothing is wrong. God bless. :)

Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 7:00 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• told me the same thing!
    dont worry-
    go to the doctor every two days like I did- I made them test my blood- as long as your numbers are rising the baby is growing.
    thats what gave me peice of mind
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:01 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• thank you so much girls.... this will be my second but i really really dont wanna lose my baby. Im scared outta my mind and nervous as all hell. Thanks so much i'll keep you all posted.
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• AND...
    They were gonna go inside me and check to see if it was ectopic and I refused treatment and walked out. and thank god I did, because everything was fine and they could have killed a perfectly healthy and growing baby.
    Listen to your body, theres a good chance you didnt concieve the days your thinking you did.
    they SWORE i had a period in November and concieved in december- BULL I never had a rag in november and my doctor tells me I must be wrong all the time.
    I would think I would no considering I am lucky if I get 1 or 2 periods a year! LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• when I was PG with DD I started to bleed and cramp. I went in to my Ob and they did the blood test with repeat in 3 days (I was 5.5 wks). In that 3 days the level was supposed to triple. Mine just barley doubled. They did an ultrasound the next week telling me to lift nothing heavier than a gallon of milk until the ultrasound was done. They told me not to get my hopes up. At the ultra sound DD was just fine! They suspect that I lost her twin. It is a sad thought but we will never know for sure. You do have hope! When are they checking you again?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2009