how was your day?

mine was ok. i did some cleaning, cooking, laundry, and now im relaxing. pretty uneventful.

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it started out great and now Im really tired and I really feel pregnant even though Im only 16 wks...lol....thanks for asking
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 6:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I am at work and i'm bored. But nothing big happening today.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• was ok until nap time was over. they both woke up screaming, dd won't stop crying for absolutely no reason, ds was crying because he wanted crackers instead of pizza for dinner, if it even LOOKS like i'm about to leave the room my dd starts freaking out. i done got her out of the seperation anxiety months ago, i don't wanna do it all over again!! uuughhh,,,anyone wanna take them home for a month? i need a break! :*/
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• exhausting! I babysat my friend's kids, meaning I had 3 kids under 4. It was fun though, until shower time.

The boys left, DD and I took a shower. She busted up her toe earlier, and I took off the bandaid in the shower. She started SCREAMING!! After the shower (DD still screaming) I checked out her toe. Not only does she have a nasty gash on the top, but she has a huge splinter on the bottom. I was trying to get the splinter, but the tip was broken off and she kept writhing away from me, so I couldn't get it. I called my mom to see if she could help, and while I was getting antispetic spray, the shelves came loose from the wall. I had a toddler in my arms, the phone on my shoulder, and was holding the shelves with the other hand. I had to let go of the shelves and run, and everything crashed to the floor.

DD is almost asleep and I have a huge mess to pick up. Im tired. A very eventful day, all in all.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:05 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I fooled around most allday, went shopping, picked hubby up from work, then the day started sucking, He was an ass and rude, I'm making him cook dinner now.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I walked in the park and did laps in my pool and signed on to local moms website.My washing machine broke so I swore for about 45 minutes.ds last day of school, we had takeout chinese. ds played his guitar and the phone rang for him about 100 times.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• It went smoorhly. I went to work in the morning and did groceries on the way home. I couldn't think of what to have for supper, but I noticed that bell peppers were on sale, so I bought peppers and made stuffed peppers. I couldn't find a recipe, so I read some and put the dish together. My husband actually was enthusiastic, and usually he is pretty casual about food. (I cooked brown rice. And browned ground turkey and onions, added salt, pepper, garlic, a can of tomato sauce. Blanched the halved peppers, mixed together the rice and turkey mixture and filled the shells, poured a can of diced tomatoes over. Baked.)

Answer by Bmat at 7:38 PM on Jun. 3, 2009