I'm trying to downsize some things I don't need like my laptop that's not working so should I cancel the triple play i have with Time Warner and also my cellphone which Ihave a basic plan but I originally had prepaid service which is cheaper so I don't have to shell out so much money?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 7:09 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would do away with the laptop if it is of no use to you. I would also go back to prepaid if that service is cheaper for you. I, too, amy very frugal and have done away with a ton of non use stuff around my house. I get FREE cable online so I dont pay for cable and so on...You are on the right track!
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:58 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• That sounds like a good plan. Good thinking.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• You can cancel cable and go to redbox as needed for movie rentals 1.07 each or netflix 5.99 month? You can cancel internet? House phone disconnectted and use cell phone especially if you have a good plan like after 7 free or incoming free calls?Clip coupons for groc,visit thrift stores.Get house goods at dollar tree.Cut back on out to eat,cut back on snacks and bake them yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 6, 2009