HUBBY, COME HOME!! (for the military wives)

Ever have one of those days where you're so exhausted and your kids are screaming for no reason, the house is a mess cuz they want to get their toys, and throw food all over the floor, and you just want to call the highest person in command, or for God's sake,even the president, to get him to come home even for just 1 day so you can get some FREAKIN SLEEP???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im right there with you. hubby has been going TDY here lately and only for a week at a time. but our son is a daddys boy-big time. lol. its always interesting when hubby is gone.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• LOL yes....a lot here lately.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:27 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Oh. Yes. I can honestly say that I could so easily become an alcoholic. It's been one thing after another, after another. I can elaborate, if you want!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 3, 2009