Proof that Obama is a Muslim. How can he continue to deny it when there are several sources of REAL proof?

According to his Indonesian school records, Barack Obama aka Barry Sotero was an "Indonesian citizen" and a "Muslim."

The following is from an ASSOCIATED PRESS article and carried by WDN.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=72667

And there was the famous interview with George Stephanopolous where he refers to his "Muslim faith."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/07/obama-verbal-slip-fuels-his-critics/

And lastly, let us not forget that he has attended church once since being president.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 7:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I told ya I told ya. A month or two ago I kept telling yall he was Muslim. But it doesn't make a bit of difference...HE IS PRESIDENT.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:19 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• yeah and God help us all
    Anonymous

• I already figured the sucker lied about his faith.I said a long time ago I believe he lied about being Christian.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Like I said, he has a cult like following. He puts a spell on people. Sorry, can't think of a better way of saying it. So far he is ignoring things that US citizens see important, and is spending his time schmoozing with those that don't seem to have any respect for Americans. IDK how he got elected. But I surely don't see many, if ANY, support for him anymore.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Who cares????? I don't care what his religion is if he can run the country. The last guy claimed to be a Christian and ran this nation into the ground and made us less economically viable, less free, and less secure in the world. And I don't care if he goes to church as long as he does his job, which is being POTUS.

People have been wondering about the faith of president's since the beginning, and the GOOD ones keep it to themselves. To this day, no one is really all that sure what Abraham Lincoln's faith was. People here on CM still havent' figured out that Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, et al, weren't actually Christians. I'd say it's as much of a nonissue as you can get.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 7:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• if it is such a non-issue why are you commenting? just wondering?
    Anonymous

• PS I'm not an Obama supporter, did not vote for him, and tried to talk my friend who did vote for him out of it. But he is president now, and I'll see how it goes as it goes. He's done things I liked, and other things that made me really concerned.

But if you think someone being Muslim makes them unable to be president of the United States, just by that fact alone, then you are hopelessly ignorant and God help us all from YOU.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 7:26 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• "But if you think someone being Muslim makes them unable to be president of the United States, just by that fact alone, then you are hopelessly ignorant and God help us all from YOU."

That fact alone? Oh no! Its just the icing on the 20 tier cake.
    Anonymous

• the only reason he got voted is cuz nobody looked at the muslim side, they just looked at the fact that he is (PART) black, and that he's a democrat. the last president gave the Republicans a bad rep...they didnt' even look at the fact that even before election, he disowned his own "pastor" he had for assumedly 20 years. if someone can do that at a drop of a hat, what do you think he will do being president.
    Anonymous